Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

My vacation to Finland - photodump

Last week I came back from my trip to Finland. It had been 2 years since Emma and I saw each other. We such a good time. Finland is such a beautiful country with lots of nature and beautiful houses. I loved picking blueberries, wild strawberries and chanterelles. Picking your own food is so much fun! We had a lot of tips to name few: Porvo, a little city with lovely old little houses, Helsinki, we went to flea-markets and hang out in the parks, we went for a hike in Nuuksio and picked a lot of chantarelles there (last photo). We have also spent a couple of days in the cabin of Emma's family. That was lovely as well. It were 3 very relaxed weeks. Have you ever been in Finland? and what did you think about it?

-Gemma

2 comments:

  1. Always nice to meet an old friend !!! :)
    We do not grow blueberries, but strawberries and chanterelles is :) Just today drove for mushrooms, chanterelles found :)
    I was not in Finland. But I would like to go there :) There's a beautiful nature and architecture! And Joulupukki :) And more deer! Son would be be delighted :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi SoNa Ku,
      thanks for your kind words and for being our first follower!
      I am really glad you took some time to write a comment.
      love,
      Gemma

      Delete