Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

DIY backdrop earring

diy make a backdrop earring in minutes
















































I saw a earring like this a while ago, and then I thought hey, I can make that. Then I went looking for a cute charm and found this little fish. And a few minutes later this was hanging from my ear. I really like crafting, but who doesn't :)






















It's pretty easy to make, you will need some chain, a jump ring, a charm and pliers. Connect the charm to one side of the chain. Then cut of the chain at the desired length and attach the jump ring on the other side. You can wear it by putting the ring in between the back of your ear and the back of the earring. And voilá you're done.


diy make a backdrop earring in minutes



-Gemma

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma and Gemma,
    My name is Laura, and I am the editor of AllFreeJewelryMaking.com, a free resource for jewelry tutorials. I would love to feature some of your fabulous tutorials on our site, like this one, with one photo and a link back to your site for the full tutorial so that none of your content is reproduced. Please let me know if you are interested in being featured, and I'd be happy to link up to some of your projects on AllFreeJewelryMaking! I can either choose the projects to feature on the site, or if you prefer, you can send me links to projects you are interested in having featured.


    Also, if you'd like, once we have linked up to at least two projects, I can set up a designer profile for you with a brief bio and links to your site/blog and social media resources.

    Please let me know what you think! I hope we can begin working together soon.

    Thank you for your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure you can share this project :) I would only love it if you do. We just started this website so we don't really have more jewellery tutorials yet, but maybe in the future. :)

      Delete